As a manual Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester at Advertio, you will…
50% of your time dedicated to:
- Plan, design and execute manual test cases for existing and new features (exploratory, regression & smoke testing as well as verifying specified requirements)
- Identify bugs and take ownership to report and track them in Jira
- Work closely with our product and development teams throughout the release cycle to guarantee the quality of our product
- Write and execute test cases, scripts and scenarios.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Identify and report defects, work with development team to ensure defects are resolved, and verify fixes.
- Excellent communication skills - fluency in english.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, quality oriented
- Being comfortable automated testing scalable services
What you can expect from us:
Flexibility & Autonomy
- Remote friendly environment, so you can work anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flex benefits (we use Coverflex)
- Cool workplaces in Lisbon and Braga
- Free meals at the office or at your workplace
- Cool Team-Building Events